I extend a warm welcome to our school community on behalf of the Staff and Council of Tarrington Lutheran School.
We pray that your association with our school will bring much blessing and joy to each of you. As your Principal, I feel privileged to serve within this community.
It is my vision; as I lead the staff in Christ-centred education, to nurture all students forward to their full potential, while assisting develop lifelong qualities to serve Him, in adulthood.
Here at the school we believe that:
- each child is a precious child of God
- all children are unique and made in the image of Christ
- children are a gift from God to parents
- teachers are privileged to assist parents in the nurture and growth of children
- our school must provide school life which is supportive, safe and joyful
- each member of staff has responsibility to pass on a Christian philosophy of life, through both word and action
- it is the duty of each member of staff to love and encourage students in their care and assist in their development of self esteem, for learning and personal growth
- in love, it is the school’s responsibility to provide student with guidelines and boundaries so they are secure and protected within the school environment
- our school must provide child-centred learning which stimulates a desire for life long learning, personal achievement and service to the community
- a Christian environment is integral to all learning within our school.
To this end under my direction, the school will strive towards offering an equitable, educational program in the cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and spiritual realm, to assist students in their journey of life long learning.